Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Legalities of blogging

The "unprofessional journalism" of blogging is a big thing and it's having an impact on the traditional news media. Bloggers have broken stories that the traditional news outlets have picked up. Some bloggers have press credentials while many others complain in online forums that their credentials were denied.

A Christian group will (hopefully) excercise some restraint in publishing private and personal information. Whatever the case, when you blog, you are a publisher. What you publish can open yourself up to some liability. It's a good idea to study your rights and look at the legalities of blogging.

Technorati tags:

6 Comments:

Blogger WDM Info Services said...

I am very impressed by your blog, It is full of great information. I found it by searching for " web seo " on Google.

I have started a blog directory and would like to personally invite you to post your blog. Its free and will help you in your search rankings.

if you have any questions email me at admin@big3post.com and I will get back to you within a 24 hrs.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about adwords business google homebased You should check it out sometime.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Make Money online said...

I just see your blog about online money making system to be useful for me. I have a blog about money making online and advice me to get more ideas to improve my blogs.



Make Money Online



Free part Time Jobs



Part Time Jobs

10:14 PM  
Blogger jaman said...

Thanks for your information.this is helping me a lot.Please visit us here link building service.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!

Search Engine Marketing Firm

3:03 AM  
Blogger priya said...

Am a newbie in SEO and this was simply superb post and very helpful..i have added this to my Google reader ..expecting many more
articles from you!!

Search Engine Marketing FirmSearch Engine Marketing Australia

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home